The SOS Second ACT Renewal includes a one-year subscription to the SOS portal for implementers and parents providing everything schools need to continue the SOS Program each year.
When SOS Program implementers login, they can:
- Stream student videos in multiple classrooms
- Download program materials, customize handouts and access additional lesson plans
- Track parent outreach through the parent access reporting features
When parents login, they can:
- View Training Trusted Adults video and clips from the student videos
- Read interactive content emphasizing key concepts in youth suicide prevention and tips on talking to their child about mental health
- Access educational materials and national suicide prevention resources
- Utilize the parent version of the Brief Screen for Adolescent Depression which allows parents to consider their child’s moods and behaviors and receive anonymous, immediate results
- Access local referral resources customized by your school
- SOS Program renewals are only for schools/organizations that have already purchased the SOS Second ACT Program.
- Each school needs to have its own account for online access. This is important for implementers and parents. This renewal does not cover an entire district.