Early Detection Screenings
The MindWise Screening Program uses validated screening models to facilitate early identification of behavioral health challenges.
- 16 Million screens taken to date
- Actively used by 600 colleges, workplaces, and communities
- Offers 12 unique screenings
- Just launched a new Well-Being Screen
- New partners are Griffith University (Australia), New Vista Healthcare, etc.
SOS Signs of Suicide is an evidence-based prevention program designed specifically for middle schools and high schools.
- 64% reduction in self-reported suicide attempts
- Used by 10,000+ schools around the country
- 1.5 million students educated through SOS
- New videos re-shot in the summer of 2019
- SOS is mentioned in the news 8-10x per month
SOS High School Program Trailer
DoDEADepartment of Defense Education Activity contract for 112 schools and 28,000 students across 13 countries
Pilotwith Turner Construction using screenings to address the behavioral health needs of the construction industry
$50Kin SOS program scholarships awarded to 152 schools from MindWise contributors
$200Kreceived in sponsorship funding from Harry's Razors