Early Detection Screenings
The MindWise Screening Program uses validated screening models to facilitate early identification of behavioral health challenges.
- 16 Million screens taken to date
- Actively used by 600 colleges, workplaces, and communities
- Offers 12 unique screenings
- Just launched a new Well-Being Screen
- New partners are Griffith University (Australia), New Vista Healthcare, etc.
SOS Signs of Suicide is an evidence-based prevention program designed specifically for middle schools and high schools.
- 64% reduction in self-reported suicide attempts
- Used by 10,000+ schools around the country
- 1.5 million students educated through SOS
- New videos re-shot in the summer of 2019
- SOS is mentioned in the news 8-10x per month