Meeting You Where You're At
We often hear that organizations want to enhance their mental health and substance use programs, but aren’t sure where to begin.
That’s where our trainings, workshops, and webinars provide an easy way to better understand what you need.
Our work spans everything from:
- entry-level topics like “Anxiety in the Workplace”
- leadership sessions on psychological safety
- industry workshops on behavioral health and safety
Content Tailored to You
Whether you’re hoping to expand your team’s knowledge of mental health and substance use or looking for support after a traumatic event – all trainings can be customized to your short- and long-term goals.
- Start the conversation on mental health
- Give employees a forum to ask questions
- Understand employee needs and concerns
- Identify areas to enhance existing benefits
- Engage your workforce with relevant content
Full-Service, Educational Support
In addition to our virtual and in-person trainings, our experts will also provide insights into audience trends, help you prioritize needs, and make recommendations for additional support.
Available trainings include:
- Understanding Behavioral Health in the Workplace
- An Executive’s Guide for Revitalizing High Performance teams
- Behavioral Health Incident Series
- Postvention: Responding to Schools, Workplaces, and Communities Following Suicide
- + more