Trainings & Programs
Whether you’re looking for industry-leading, evidence-based trainings or customized programs and coping groups, we offer an extensive range of virtual and in-person programs to choose from.
Our team of skilled clinicians are experts in educating health and human services providers on the critical strategies needed to support yourself, your patients, and your organization across a range of vital topics, including:
- Psychological First Aid (PFA)
- Psychological First Aid and Post Traumatic Stress Management
- Suicide Assessment and Intervention
- Coping with Uncertainty
- Moving from Vulnerability to Resilience
- Recognizing Depression and Suicide Risk
- The Toll of Working with Trauma: Understanding Self-Care as an Ethical Imperative
- Understanding Trauma and Trauma Informed Care
- Unhealthy Opioid Use and Suicide Prevention
- Trauma Informed Schools
- Understanding Suicide
- Postvention Best Practices
"The Suicide Assessment and Intervention Training was one of the best I have ever attended. I feel much more confident in addressing suicidal statements made by my clients."MindWise Client
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs)
Continuing education hours are available for Psychologists, Social Workers, LMHCs, LMFTs, and Nurses for many of our sessions. When you schedule a training, just let us know if you’d like to provide CEUs.
Self-Care And Support
As behavioral health professionals, you know that self-care is a critical part of being able to thrive in your work.
Just as you support the well-being of your patients, it’s important to understand how your clients’ experiences impact you – so you can better prioritize healthy coping strategies in your daily life.
We feel so strongly about this that we offer staff coping groups and a training titled: “The Toll of Working with Trauma: Understanding Self-Care as an Ethical Imperative.”