Featured Training: 360 Guide to SOS Virtual Training
PAID TRAINING EVENT: The 360 Guide to SOS training is designed to prepare new or seasoned facilitators to deliver Signs of Suicide, with specialized guidance about delivering in virtual or hybrid school environments.
Monthly training dates are available.
Behavioral Health Trainings
We offer a variety of trainings, focus groups, workshops, and webinars designed to help you better support the behavioral health of your employees and create more productive, higher performing teams.
Featured topics include:
- Anxiety in the Workplace: Building a Psychologically Safe Culture
- Fostering a Culture of Resilience
- Self-Care for Leadership and Management Teams
- Behavioral Health Literacy
- Supporting Behavioral Health for Remote Teams
Audience: Workplaces, organizations, and human resources staff
Suicide Prevention, Intervention, and Postvention
We offer suicide prevention training courses for a wide variety of audiences, from schools to workplaces, with the goal of equipping as many community members as possible with important information about preventing and responding to suicide deaths.
- Postvention: Responding to Schools, Workplaces, and Communities Following Suicide
- Question, Persuade, and Refer
- Recognizing Depression and Suicide Risk
- Suicide Assessment and Intervention Training for Mental Health Professionals
- Suicide Prevention: A Gatekeeper Training for School Personnel
- Unhealthy Opioid Use and Suicide Prevention
Audience: Mental health professionals, school personnel, school administrators, community leaders, workplaces, organizations, and human resources staff
Trauma Response and Trauma-Informed Care
Our trauma-centered trainings aim to equip those who may be responding to traumatic events with a deep understanding of trauma and its potential effects, as well as how to create practices and policies that are more trauma-informed.
- Crisis Management for Schools and Institutions
- Psychological First Aid Training (PFA)/Posttraumatic Stress Management Workshop
- Responding to Grief and Sudden Loss in Schools and Communities
- The Toll of Working with Trauma: Understanding Self-Care as an Ethical Imperative
- Understanding Trauma and Trauma-Informed Care
- Understanding Trauma and Trauma Sensitive Schools
Audience: Mental health professionals, guidance counselors, school administrators, and school personnel. Schools, community agencies, workplaces, hospitals, and other organizations.