Make a Difference in Your School Today
Our evidence-based Signs of Suicide (SOS) program teaches students how to identify indicators of depression and suicide in themselves and their peers. SOS encourages open dialogue around behavioral health and help-seeking behaviors through the ACT technique (Acknowledge, Care, Tell). Key benefits include:
- Step-by-step implementation guide
- Access to our staff of experts for advice and customizations
- Easy implementation – takes as little as a single class period (about 50 minutes)
- No additional training or qualifications needed for you or your staff
- Proven to reduce self-reported suicide attempts by 64% in recent studies (Schilling et al., 2015)
Complete the form to get your infographic PDF and learn more about SOS.