Make a Difference in Your School Today
Our evidence-based Signs of Suicide (SOS) program teaches students how to identify indicators of depression and suicide in themselves and their peers. It reduces stigma around mental health and suicide and encourages help-seeking behaviors through the ACT technique (Acknowledge, Care, Tell). Key benefits include:
- Step-by-step implementation guide
- Access to our staff of experts for advice and customizations
- Takes as little as a single class period to implement (about 50 minutes)
- No additional training or qualifications needed for you or your staff
- Proven to reduce self-reported suicide attempts by 64% in recent studies (Schilling et al., 2015)
Complete the form to get your digital brochure and learn more about SOS.