Help! I can’t access my portal!
Where to start:
- Please make sure that you are on the correct website: sossignsofsuicide.org.
- Next, make sure that you are using your username (formatted [yourschool]-imp), not an email address. Your username was assigned to you by the SOS team.
How do I reset my password?
- On the SOS homepage, there is a link that allows you to reset you own password.
- After clicking on the link, clients will be prompted to enter their name and username (formatted [yourschool]-imp).
- Clicking ‘Submit’ will prompt an automatic email from the portal with a one-time login link, at which point you can reset your password.
Every time I try to log in, it makes me reset my password!
It’s likely you’re using the link in your original setup email (sent from email@example.com) each time you access the program. Instead, please go to sossignsofsuicide.org and use the username (formatted [yourschool]-imp) provided in your email and the most recent password you set to log in.
I’m trying to log in, but it says ‘unrecognized username or password’.
Are you trying to log in with your email address? You will need to use the username (formatted [yourschool]-imp) provided in your original setup email (sent from firstname.lastname@example.org).
I haven’t gotten any emails from the portal.
Check with your spam/junk mail folder or filter. We recommend liaising with your IT department to add “@mindwise.org” and “@signsofsuicide.org” to your Safe Senders list to ensure that emails from us always make it to your inbox.
There are multiple people on our implementation team. Can we all access the portal?
Yes – you will all share the one provided username (formatted [yourschool]-imp). Make sure to set a password that you are comfortable sharing with others.
We have a new staff member who is responsible for SOS at our school. How do we change the email associated with our account?
You will need to contact the SOS Team to make this change. Email us at SOS@MindWise.org or call us at 781-239-0071.
How can parents at my school access the parent portal?
As of July 2019, we’ve completely unlocked the parent portal to make it easier than ever for parents to find out more about the program and get engaged in your school’s suicide prevention efforts. To access the portal, parents can go to sossignsofsuicide.org/parent or click on the parent link on the SOS homepage.
Welcome Email and Setting Your Password
After you purchase the SOS program, you will receive a welcome email. This is an overview of the information it contains, how to make sure it arrives in your inbox, and how to set your password.
Here are a few best practices to make it easy on yourself to play the SOS videos for students.
Quick highlights of the SOS program portal.
This is how to reset your SOS portal password.